Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Catching up on gratitude...

Fell behind in my thank you posts..so Im gonna try to recall.

Calls from my niece that make me laugh as Im driving to yet another pet sitting appointment

Dogs that know youve had a bad day so they hang closer to you and let you pet them as they lick your hand. Thank you Sweetpea, Bailey and Mally.

Purr therapy sessions with bonus massages on that same bad day. Thank you,Nub. :)

Understanding dog owners.

Feeling tired but realizing I *can* do it.

Doing the right thing even though I thought for sure Id be fired for it.(the dogfight-and calling my boss and the owner about it right away)

My former nurse spidey senses working.(knowing roomie was worsening and assessing the dogs and my own hand)

Betadine, Hydrogen peroxide and Neosporin

Tension Tamer Tea from Celestial Seasonings

Competent and compassionate hospital staff

The "E" Hospital

Valet parking at the E hospital...which isnt that more expensive ($2 diff) and beats the hassle of parking in the garage and that long ass walk

yellow cake with chocolate frosting

Friends

No comments: