Monday, December 29, 2008

Arent they handsome guys??




These are the infamous Newfies. Angus is standing on the wall and Crusoe is on the ground.The only way to tell them apart is that Crusoe has a small white patch on his chest. If theyre laying down, you cant tell them apart.


Hope this picture captures their size...they each weigh about 140 pounds.

And...if they dont want to do something....it aint gonna get done. You cannot make a Newfie *do* anything. LOL

I have spent the night with them since Christmas night. Tonight is my last night with them..but, theyre one of my weekly clients and I clean their house so I'll be seeing them again.

They are huge sweet lovable blobs of fur and slobber...and other than the 2 nights when they didnt want to go to bed...and the other night when they decided at 3:30 am to start barking and not go back to sleep...well..its been a great time.

1 comment:

Wisshi said...

so these are your guys???

I get it now...

great seeing you today. looking forward to hanging out when u get some time off...