Friday, November 28, 2008

Tired Thanks

8 cats fed watered and litterboxes cleaned...9 dogs walked and or let outside for a bit...watered and fed and belly rubs and back scratches given and purr therapy received...and I am one tired puppy.Not all those animals were individual appointments...though I did have 14 different appointments today. No wonder Im tired...lol.

But thankful that roomie is home from the hospital. Doing well so far.

Thankful for...Egg McMuffins

Figuring out how to work out my schedule above and clean a house for 2 hours...and drive everywhere without wasting gas or time...or at least not too much of either.

Turkey sandwiches...yummmm

Fuzzy blankies

Orange juice

Catching the traffic on Ashford Dunwoody Rd at just the right moment twice today. Its one of those roads where at certain times of the day, it is impossible to turn left on. It was empty twice today for me...:)

Sleep...which I am about to get me some of...right about now.

G'nite!

No comments: