Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What **was** my problem??

Last week, and this weekend..I was all "OMG...my life is horrible Im so busy and stressed and dont you dare ask me to do one more thing or pet sitting appointment" and blah blah blah...all resistance..no openess...

The other day....I felt an opening...and I wish I could figure out what changed in my head and heart....because Im looking at my schedule..and all I did..and all I have to do...and reality is...it isnt *that* full...it isnt that difficult...and Im earning good money.

No..I didnt get to go to Key West...and I ahve to skip the meetup this week and maybe next...

But Im gonna get a new car (used- new to me)and have money to put down..and pay my rent...and buy groceries..and even buy what I need for my garden...

So why did I have to be so obstinate and bratty and close minded last week??

Its gonna all work out.

I need to let it work out...instead of fighting so much.

Wishing I knew why...but feeling like its all gonna be okay.

Maybe it was the heat...or hormones...or self pity..or a mix of all of the above.

Alll I know is..I have hope now...

And I cant wait to get that car...and to plant the seeds I found 10 for $1...in the pots I got for free and the ones Im gonna buy at Wal Mart because theyre on sale.

Its gonna all work out. :)

1 comment:

Uncle said...

Y'know, all that matters is that it *will* work out. >:D<