Friday, September 19, 2008

Yes, I *am* alive...lol

Ive just either been busy, not in the mood to blog or too bored and restless to sit and type.

Or lazy...cant forget lazy. Work has slowed down a bit, I'm still on track to have the bills paid though, so its OK. But the last 2 weeks Ive had many days off..and I am finding I don't like to be idle for days at a time. I need/ like/ almost crave some sort of physical something to do, not necessarily cleaning, but just maybe having *something* to do. Keeps my mind and body busy.

Last week I was restless...I keep feeling like I want to do and see all these things...but lack whatever I need to get started towards doing them. Whether its courage, money, or not knowing how to make it happen...it just isn't happening.
Part of it is money...everything I want seems so out of reach, and yeah, I can save money..but by the time I get it saved, I will have lost interest or something else will come up that needs that money.

And mostly..its that I have all these things...going to the ocean, the mountains north of here, Hawaii, California, Tennessee, swimming with the dolphins...naked...lol..I have *ALL* these things I want to do...and I cant focus on just one. They just all seem out of reach..yeah, nice dreams but Ill never get there.

*sighs*

Maybe its just a mid life crisis.

LOL

No comments: