Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WHY???

Why do people have to be so mean and hateful to each other? What purpose does it serve to cause a family who is already grieving the loss of their daughter...even more grief by leaving them out of the daughters obituary?

For whatever reason...my sisters ex husband...who my niece and I have named Douchebag Extraordinaire...and who in reality never legally became her ex...but I digress...and thats a whole other blog entry...and his family have been put in charge of her funeral arrangements. They submitted an obituary and...left her adopted family out of it. No mention at all.

So...I quickly got on the phone to the paper...and then my niece..and we have rewritten her obit..leaving in most of what was submitted..but adding her adpoted family's info.

I have called the paper and the funeral home to get the changes made..and will take the obit we wrote to the local paper here.

And, even though my dad thinks my niece and I will be causing a huge fight...I know *I* will not...but...I *will* let it be known that my family was deeply hurt by being omitted.

And then I will walk away...because killing him and his whole family is not an option. They are the scum of the earth and not worth going to prison for. My mom says they wont care that theyve hurt us. I agree...but will still let them know.

Send positive thoughts my way...I need all the armor I can carry.

Did yoga this morning...did Archer Pose to build my strength.

Hanging in there,...and trying to remember ahimsa. Do no harm.

I will not harm anyone..bu8t I will let it be known that *they* have harmed myself and my family.

And people wonder why I want dogs to rule the world.

Dogs bite and growl..and let people know when theyve been hurt or feel threatened. You know where you stand with dogs...they dont play hurtful stupid games.

*breathing deeply*

Namaste....:)

No comments: