Monday, August 18, 2008

Observations from my trip

People want to help...and will, if you just ask.

If youre scared and dont know what to do..ask someone.

TSA agents give great hugs. No, really, they do. (Thank you,Ethel)

It is perfectly fine to have a minor meltdown in the middle of the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport because youre grieving your sister and are freaking out about the long line. No, Im not proud of breaking down...but...it was a minor meltdown...and *did* get them to move the people who were on 11 am flights to the front of the line.

It is okay and even feels good..to let someone else's grandma take care of you at St Louis Airport. Thank you Mae at the airport information desk, for not letting me hop on Metrolink and go downtown to the Greyhound station...and for the hugs and love. You are a blessing to all who travel thru there and meet you.

The bus *will* eventually get there.

Charlotte airport is nice..and has some healthy food choices. Yay!

My parents *can* drive to and from the St Louis Airport.

My dad *can* be nice to me. Shocking...I know.

Dogs know when you need comfort. Thank you Rusty in Missouri and Sweetpea and Angus and Crusoe here in GA. Love you guys!

You *can* find healthy food at a small town grocery store.No Kashi though... :(

It is okay to not be able to remember peoples names that you havent seen for at least 7 years. They will understand. And tell you their name.

Airplanes can fly through thunderstorms and be just fine.

They dont easily fall out of the sky either.

I *can* speak up to my dad. And feel good about it.

My dad will always have issues with eggs. Doesnt mean *I* have to. (The cycle has been broken ! LOL)

I need (and want :P ) to plan my own funeral. Cause my parents sure wont do it.

I am stronger than I thought I was.

No comments: