Wednesday, July 23, 2008

X Rated thoughts *if youre under 18 or easily offended by sex- dont read this*

*sighs*

I know I just want to because hes safe and we've had fun before...and at one time hed be running home to "help me out"

Ive been horny the last 2 days...insatiably.

And Im bored with masturbating.

Yeah, my dildo is great....except the minor irritation from the latex for a couple hours after...

It just isnt the same.

I want to ride in a car and masturbate going down the highway.I want him to finger me as hes driving.I want to suck his cock while he drives I want to go to the adult theater again...and maybe this time let other men join in.I want to go somewhere outdoors and be fucked...scream loudly as he fucks me. I want to go to a bar or someplace and have him - or another man while he watches- finger me. I want to be in an orgy. I want to have sex with more than one man.

On those last 2....Ive been thinking about them...I dont want to be the dirty little whore who gets used. I want it to be an empowering experience. I want to be seen as a beautiful passionate sexy sensual woman who enjoys her body and who enjoys sharing it with others who enjoy sex. I dont want to be humiliated, or degraded or put down in ANY way.

Im wondering if its possible...to find people...men in particular...who will not see or treat me as the nasty little whore...but the sensual Goddess.

Perhaps I need a male sub...or 2...or 3. Or a male hooker. Yeah, like I could afford one.

Or a cold shower.

Though that didnt help much yesterday. LOL

*sighs* whats a semi kinky horny girl to do...??

Back to our regularly scheduled PG-13 to R rated programming.

No comments: